Make your own cheapest Ever Portable NOTEBOOK!
CONNECT CHIP TO LCD
You will need:
1. LCD panel
2. LVDS cable (1CHANNEL 6BITES as per the display)
3. LCD Monitor Driver
4. miniUSB cable
First you need to take LCD panel and and attach LVDS cable on the back side of the LCD panel then attach the another end of LVDS cable to the LCD Monitor Driver ( I have taken this Universal LCD Monitor Driver Board because it works on 5V 2A and it is smaller in size (5cm*5cm) and it is the cheapest in the market (5$) and it supports VGA).
Red Socket indicates the power supply module so use Jumper Wire to get connected to the power port then take male USB port and connect powers wire to it.
Get CHIP VGA Adapter ($ 10.00)
Connect Vga Cable from chip to LCD Monitor Driver.
Assemble the components on Base.
- Screw the CHIP, and the display driver on their appropriate locations as shown in blueprint
- Using some tape's attach the Powerbank to the base.
- Cut the VGA Cable, make it shorter and paste it
- Fix the PowerBank to the appropriate position so that it can charge.
Give power to the LCD Monitor Driver and chip via cable to Power Bank.
As there are power button on the Powerbank, you have to make a Molded Case for CHIPBOOK.
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!